Recent OANDA Spreads
In keeping with our value of transparency, OANDA publishes our spread data in an easy-to-understand graphical format.
How to use this tool?
- Select an Asset Class and then an Instrument
- Select a Quote Period
How to read the chart?
- Spikes occur whenever liquidity is scarce, for example at the end of a trading session when liquidity providers roll over their activities to the next day.
- Economic and political news announcements also cause spikes. Click on a flag to see what event caused the related spike.
- Date time labels indicate the end of a 15 minute period and are in your browser's timezone.
- The Live Quote is updated every 5 seconds. The Historical Spreads graph is updated every hour.
Contracts for Difference (CFDs) or Precious Metals are NOT available to residents of the United States.