Continuously scan and analyze the intraday markets using automatic chart pattern recognition and pattern quality indicators. Reference technical chart patterns and identify support and resistance levels using Technical Analysis (powered by Autochartist) - a web-based charting application accessible on our OANDA Trade platform.
Technical Analysis provides a quick overview of the state of the markets before you start your trading day. Features include:
- Continuous intraday market scanning
- Receive automated alerts for specified patterns; execute trades directly inside the interface
- Correlating signals: receive email notifications and flag trading opportunities when support/resistance levels coincide with chart pattern projections
- Spot potential trading opportunities: get automated alerts about emerging or completed charts, Fibonacci, and key level formations
- Review only the forecasts that have historically* had a certain level of success probability with our favorites
- Volatility analysis
- Set instrument-specific exits based on estimated market volatility
- Performance statistics
- Get customizable daily market reports sent to your inbox
* Please note that historical performance may not be indicative of future performance.
Technical Analysis is easy to install. Just log in to your OANDA Trade account and click on the ‘technical analysis’ button, located on the left hand panel of the trading platform.
Access to Technical Analysis is free for all OANDA Trade clients. Please note: access for OANDA Trade Practice account clients is for a limited time only and analysis is delayed.
Ready to start trading? Open an account in minutes
Already have a live trading account? It's easy to fund your account using one of the following payment methods.
MultiCharts platform plug in
Access the award-winning MultiCharts platform via a custom OANDA Trade plug-in.
Take advantage of the CQG FX FIX API
The FIX API combines robust trading technology with quality execution.
Powerful partner tools and APIs
Identify potential trading opportunities using our powerful analysis tools and partner APIs.