Candlestick Patterns Graph
Candlestick patterns, like any other type of indicator, do not predict market movements correctly all the time. Do not make your trading decisions solely based on these patterns.
Note: Not all instruments (metals and CFDs in particular) are available in all regions.
How to use this graph
- Click the Update button to refresh the chart with the latest candlesticks.
- Mouse over any candlestick to see opening, high, low, and close values (in the upper right of the chart).
- Mouse over a pattern to identify it by name. (Our online tutorial provides candlestick formation definitions.)
- Draw a box on the graph to zoom in. Double-click (or click the Update button) to zoom back out.
- Use the check boxes under the graph to include or filter out patterns.
- When you click to include SMA or EMA overlays, you can then modify their period settings.
Contracts for Difference (CFDs) or Precious Metals are NOT available to residents of the United States.
This is for general information purposes only - Examples shown are for illustrative purposes and may not reflect current prices from OANDA. It is not investment advice or an inducement to trade. Past history is not an indication of future performance.