Continuously scan and analyse the intraday markets using automatic chart pattern recognition and pattern quality indicators. Reference technical chart patterns and identify support and resistance levels using Technical Analysis (powered by Autochartist) - a web-based charting application accessible as a plug in on the MetaTrader platform.
Technical Analysis provides a quick overview of the state of the markets before you start your trading day. Features include:
- Continuous intraday market scanning
- Receive automated alerts for specified patterns; execute trades directly inside the interface
- Correlating signals: receive email notifications and flag trading opportunities when support/resistance levels coincide with chart pattern projections
- Spot potential trading opportunities: get automated alerts about emerging or completed charts, Fibonacci, and key level formations
- Review only the forecasts that have historically* had a certain level of success probability with our favourites
- Volatility analysis
- Set instrument-specific exits based on estimated market volatility
- Performance statistics
- Get customisable daily market reports sent to your inbox
* Please note that historical performance may not be indicative of future performance.
Click here to download the Expert Advisor and follow the comprehensive instructions.
Access to Technical Analysis is free for all OANDA Trade clients. Please note: access for OANDA Trade Practice account clients is for a limited time only and analysis is delayed.
Ready to start trading? Open an account in minutes
Already have a live trading account? It's easy to fund your account using one of the following payment methods.
Our range of partner tools offer a powerful trading experience. Trade through charts, VPS (virtual private server) services, technical analysis and more.
Access hundreds of CFD instruments
We offer CFD prices on shares, indices, forex pairs, commodities and metals. Our spreads start from just 0.8 pips on EUR/USD, with margins from 5% on major shares.
3 ways to trade
Access MetaTrader from your desktop device. You can also trade using the fxTrade mobile app for mobile and tablet devices.