Trade with OANDA as an Accredited Investor
Due to a change in MAS regulations, margin requirements for forex trades are being changed from 50:1 leverage (2% margin) to 20:1 leverage (5% margin) with effect from 4 October 2019. However, if you are an Accredited Investor, you can trade certain forex pairs with lower margin rates, starting from 2%.
Email now for more information: email@example.com
Accredited investor benefits
As a qualifying accredited investor, you can enjoy:
- Lower FX margin requirements from 2%
- Direct access to a relationship manager
- Exclusive invites to our client events
To qualify, you must meet one of the below:
- Have net personal assets exceeding $2m. The net value of your primary residence after deducting any outstanding mortgage or credit facility is capped at $1m
- Have net financial assets exceeding $1m
- Have an income not less than $300,000 in the preceding 12 months
- Be a corporation with net assets exceeding $10m
Tell us if you qualify
To self declare yourself as an accredited investor, you must download, sign and return the Accredited Investor Acknowledgement Form, along with relevant supporting documents. The form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to start trading? Open an account in minutes
Already have a live trading account? It's easy to fund your account using one of the following payment methods.
Depositing and withdrawing funds
It is simple and straightforward to deposit and withdraw funds to and from your OANDA account.
Transparent trading costs
We are upfront about our fees so you know how much you are paying when you trade with us.
Take a position with the OANDA Trade platform
OANDA Trade can be accessed from your web-browser, tablet and mobile device.