Continuously scan and analyse the intraday markets using automatic chart pattern recognition and pattern quality indicators. Reference technical chart patterns and identify support and resistance levels using Technical Analysis (powered by Autochartist) - a web-based charting application accessible on our OANDA Trade platform.
Technical Analysis provides a quick overview of the state of the markets before you start your trading day. Features include:
- Continuous intraday market scanning
- Receive automated alerts for specified patterns; execute trades directly inside the interface
- Correlating signals: receive email notifications and flag trading opportunities when support/resistance levels coincide with chart pattern projections
- Spot potential trading opportunities: get automated alerts about emerging or completed charts, Fibonacci, and key level formations
- Review only the forecasts that have historically* had a certain level of success probability with our favourites
- Volatility analysis
- Set instrument-specific exits based on estimated market volatility
- Performance statistics
- Get customisable daily market reports sent to your inbox
* Please note that historical performance may not be indicative of future performance.
Technical Analysis is easy to install. Just log in to your OANDA Trade account and click on the ‘technical analysis’ button, located on the left hand panel of the trading platform.
Access to Technical Analysis is free for all OANDA Trade clients. Please note: access for OANDA Trade Practice account clients is for a limited time only and analysis is delayed.
Ready to start trading? Open an account in minutes
Already have a live trading account? It's easy to fund your account using one of the following payment methods.
Advanced Charting powered by TradingView
Access leading indicators and drawing tools, including trade through charts, 100+ technical indicators and more.
We offer CFD prices on a range of financial instruments, including indices, forex pairs, commodities, metals and bonds.
3 ways to trade, plus TradingView and MetaTrader 4
Our range of platforms include OANDA Trade web, mobile and tablet, as well as TradingView and MetaTrader 4.