Total Rewards Analyst, Kraków
Reporting to our Global Compensation/Total Rewards Partner, you will help design and deliver our compensation/total rewards offerings to the company. You will work with our multiple teams to design and implement Reward programs in line with overall OANDA’s business strategy and philosophy.
The key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and administering key compensation databases and tools
- Participating in compensation/total rewards/wellbeing surveys to analyze competitive salary information and improve our compensation/total rewards/wellbeing programs.
- Applying analytic outcomes to transform raw people/compensation/total rewards data into meaningful and actionable compensation/total rewards insights.
- Contributing to the development of base salary, bonus programs
- Contributing to the development of compensation/total rewards/wellbeing policies and practices
- Performing support activities to administer job architecture.
- Designing and executing data models using statistical principles (e.g., regression, correlation, etc.)
- Supporting business needs through analysis during the annual and mid-year review cycle.
- Producing concise, story-centered presentations to communicate analytic insights.
- Creating, maintaining, and updating interactive data dashboards and visualizations.
- Conducting in-depth competitive analyses and modeling for total rewards programs, including salary increases, internal pay equity analysis, competitive assessments of market pay trends and budget impact.
- Running monthly/quarterly/annual total rewards reports/metrics for management reporting purposes as needed.
- Contributing to the streamlining of our people data infrastructure and processes to ensure consistently high-quality data.
- Ensuring accuracy and quality of information/analytics produced.
- Assist Global Total Rewards Partner in any other project/activity when requested.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Academic background with a focus on quantitative methods/statistics, business informatics, mathematics
- Profound knowledge in statistics
- 3-4+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytics skills in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst role.
- Having advanced technical acumen in research, statistics, and data analytics methodologies is required.
- Proficiency in using software such as Tableau, QuickSight, Excel-Power Query, Power Pivot, and Power BI, VBA is required.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, Python or R is desirable.
- Solid applied statistical and analytical skills to design and execute predictive, descriptive, and inferential statistics.
- Proven ability to adapt and work effectively in a matrix organization with competing deadlines.
- Proficiency in acquiring, organizing, cleansing, and manipulating large amounts of data.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Commitment to constant improvement of processes.
- Ability to work closely with other teams and drive strategic aims.
- Strong work ethic with a “can do” attitude and a customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and deliver desired results.
- Ability to work independently, initiate and identify solutions.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Opportunity to grow within a well-established organization at its newest location.
- Attractive benefit package
- We are a learning organization and provide Learning & Development allowance
- Work with dynamic, passionate and creative teams
- Flexible working time
Covid support section
- We are in the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to current mobile first environment- video calls and possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume. Let us know you!