Technical Project Manager, Kraków
OANDA Corporation is an innovator in computer engineering and financial modeling that provides Internet-based forex trading and currency information services to everyone, from individuals to large corporations; portfolio managers to financial institutions. We are a market maker and a trusted source for currency data with one of the world's largest historical, high frequency, filtered currency databases. We move billions of dollars a day (10 times more money than Paypal!!) in a market with daily capitalization of $4 trillion, dwarfing both the US bond and equity markets!! We continue to experience tremendous growth since our start in 1996, providing unprecedented opportunities for our employees to redefine the forex market with new products we create.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager, interested in delivering projects within the IT Infrastructure, IT Security, Data Engineering and Analytics teams, contributing to the success of OANDA strategies.
- Work with the Information Technology and cross-functional teams on project planning and delivery, ensuring to improve OANDA processes
- Drive project planning and guide project discussions, involving different areas experts to remove roadblocks
- Work with technical teams helping to refine their project delivery and operational processes to promote visibility and accuracy through the use of Agile techniques
- Drive project planning and execution, tracking team deliverables, reporting status and raising exceptions when needed
- Interact with the Executive team and other stakeholders for project updates, removing roadblocks and raising escalations when needed
- Solid experience working as a Technical Project Manager
- Strong knowledge of agile/ scrum/ kanban development processes
- Technical background and ability to grasp technical concepts, with focus on IT Development, Infrastructure, Security or Data
- Commitment to organizational best practices, including thorough requirements gathering, project process defining and implementation, and transparency.
- Proficiency in project planning, scheduling, facilitation, communications to the Management team, risk management and delivering quality products.
- Project Management certification (PMP, SAFe, Agile Methodologies)
- Proficiency in using JIRA and Confluence
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.