Technical Project Manager, Kraków
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering solutions to our customers and contributing to the success of OANDA.
Lead advanced and complicated projects, working with Product Managers and Business Analysts to fully understand the project to identify the divisible milestones and pull together cross-functional teams to deliver successful solutions.
- Work with development and implementation teams to support agile (or other) processes, to promote visibility and accuracy of our work with a key focus on measurement and continuous improvement.
- Ensure governance rules are consistently followed by project teams and Value Streams for project planning execution, documentation and communication to all stakeholders.
- Oversee broader programs of work, coordinating efforts between project teams to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Drive project status meetings, track team deliverables and raise exceptions when needed.
- Interact with the Executive team and other stakeholders for project updates, tracking and reporting and escalations when needed.
- Ensure all status updates and communications are async first so that information is equally accessible to all stakeholders.
- Negotiate compromises between time to market and responsible production in a fast-paced software development environment. Balance the possible conflicting needs of multiple stakeholders with methodical attention to risk management.
- Attend and contribute to continuing education, conferences and seminars to stay current with industry and community trends.
- Set a great example and encourage others to espouse the culture and values of the company to other internal teams and the general public.
- Customize tools such as JIRA and Confluence to support Project Management processes.
- Strong knowledge of agile/scrum/kanban development and business processes with a track record to prove it.
- Knowledge and experience in the Finance industry or related fields is an asset.
- Proficiency in Jira is an asset
- Proven commitment to organizational best practices, including thorough requirements gathering, project process defining and implementation, and transparency.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability, analytical skills, problem solving skills and a consistent record of successful project delivery
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), SAFe Certification, or other project delivery certifications is an asset.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible