Tax Analyst, Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects.
- Deliver reliable software on an agile team striving for continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of customers.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
We are looking for a Tax Analyst to join our Krakow office who will be reporting to the Director of Taxation.
As a team:
- We are small international team located in Krakow and Toronto
- We work with multiple tax locations, such as Poland, Canada, Malta, Spain, UK, and others
- We assist in the research, analysis, and reporting of global tax matters
- We work in a hybrid model - We'd love to meet you in the office (Cracow, Zabłocie) once a week with respect to your own commitments.
- Prepare quarterly income tax provisions for global entities
- Support annual audit requirements including preparation of income tax note for financial statements and responding to auditor queries
- Monitor and ensure adherence with internal control policies
- Assist with preparation of corporate income tax and VAT returns globally
- Assist with the defence of tax examinations from tax authorities around the world
- Assist with transfer pricing analysis and documentation
- Aid in developing and documenting tax processes and controls including research and implementation of new tax guidance
- Assist with other projects within the tax department as required.
- Work effectively with the members of Finance, Legal and other groups to complete objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in a corporate tax role
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, in particular IAS 12
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Proactive in identifying and resolving issues
- Strong Excel skills
Following qualifications are beneficial:
- Public accounting background a plus
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube