Talent Acquisition Manager, Kraków
The Recruitment team aims to create robust and proactive recruiting strategies that ensure a quality and diverse talent pipeline and that support and incorporate OANDA culture and brand.
Reporting to the CHRO, the Talent Acquisition Manager leads and manages the Recruitment team responsible for full life-cycle recruiting, including executive recruitment, across all business units and fosters strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the organization. In consultation with the CHRO, the Talent Acquisition Manager develops and executes a talent acquisition strategy that enables the business to meet all hiring needs and achieve strategic objectives, currently leading a team of 5 employees.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for allocating the recruitment team in a way that reflects OANDA’s priorities and strategy. The Talent Acquisition Manager establishes tracking and reporting on key recruitment metrics to identify areas for improvement and implements solutions to re-engineer and continually evolve the recruitment processes. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Manager will develop strategies to build an active pipeline of candidates while coaching and supporting hiring managers and Recruitment Partners in recruitment policies and best practices, ensuring alignment with OANDA’s values, vision, and strategic objectives. The Talent Acquisition Manager will also be responsible to utilizing and leveraging available technology to enhance processes.
- Strategic Direction: Responsible for OANDA’s global talent acquisition strategy and providing strategic direction to the recruitment and employer brand team in their focus on finding the right talent at the right time for the business.
- Leadership: Manage and develop a high performing talent acquisition team that will anticipate and effectively and quickly respond to the hiring needs of different teams and locations. Coach, mentor and develop the talent acquisition team in the development of their skills as recruiting professionals.
- Recruiting Analytics and Metrics: Promote the continual development and analysis of data to identify key trends, vital metrics and measures, establish standards, set objectives, align incentives and audit effectiveness, productivity and Client satisfaction. Utilize the data to make fact-based, relevant decisions that drive continual value to OANDA.
- Client Focus: Teach, coach and lead the recruiting organization to develop productive sources of talent and deliver exceptional client service with a primary focus on proactive, competitive and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
- Trends / Competitive Positioning: Maintain knowledge of progressive sourcing, social recruitment, and employment branding and workforce analytics in the marketplace and best practices in all relevant aspects of recruiting management. Review and analyze talent markets to maintain keen awareness of government regulations, labor trends, sourcing alternatives and costs. Make effective recommendations as appropriate.
- Strategic Sourcing: Apply creative and innovative thinking and design capability leading strategy and team responsible for proactive sourcing programs and practices including mobile, social and web and the development of long-term relationships with relevant pools of talent.
- Operational Excellence: Through continual assessments and adjustments of the recruitment processes, ensure the timely, cost-effective and value added conveyance of talent to fill OANDA’s needs; analyze and manage overall direct recruiting expenses.
- Work with the CHRO and talent acquisition team to develop OANDA’s talent acquisition strategy
- Determine upcoming hiring needs on an ongoing basis by meeting regularly with the recruitment team, extended leadership team, Finance, and forecasting anticipated turnover
- Based on planned and forecasted hiring needs, determine optimal staffing for the talent acquisition team to enable the accomplishment of business objectives
- Lead the team in managing full life-cycle recruiting across all functional areas, positions, and locations, assign client groups / positions, and coach team members to deliver results and an excellent client and candidate experience
- Facilitate discussions with key stakeholders and hiring managers to understand position requirements, set expectations, and gather input regarding sourcing approach
- Manage the recruitment pipeline, ensuring postings are prioritized and acted upon in a timely manner
- A willingness to jump in and directly manage full life-cycle recruiting for key strategic positions as needed
- Actively seek out creative and cost-effective strategies to source candidates, build talent pipelines, leverage technology, and re-engineer the recruitment process
- Develop and deliver recruitment updates and key metrics reporting to stakeholders across the organization
- Review metrics to identify slowdowns in the recruitment process and make recommendations to improve both quantity and quality of hiring
- Work with finance to understand the FTE budget allocations in the annual operating plan and monitor adherence to budget and plan
- Work with CHRO to develop an annual talent acquisition budget as a component of the Human Resources & Recruitment budget and monitor adherence to budget on an ongoing basis
- Work with the business in the development of job descriptions and participate in the job evaluation process for new positions
- Manage vendor relationships and act as primary point of contact for relationships related to recruiting and hiring, including OANDA’s applicant tracking system, candidate assessment tools, community organizations, colleges/universities, and job boards/social media advertising sites
- Act as subject matter expert for talent acquisition in learning initiatives, including training for hiring managers
- Partner with Marketing Specialist Employer Branding and communications to develop and communicate OANDA’s value proposition to attract top talent and to develop a employer brand strategy to enhance OANDA’s online presence related to recruitment to drive interest in employment at OANDA and applications from quality candidates
- Stay up-to-date on current employment law and human rights legislation and ensure all OANDA hiring practices are compliant
- Reinforce OANDA’s commitment to providing fair and equitable recruitment and selection practices that are also aligned with OANDA’s Values.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or qualification Leadership/ team management skills
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience conducting full life-cycle recruiting, including deep data analysis, in a corporate environment
- 5+ years’ people management experience
- Experience or exposure to developing a global recruitment strategy
- Knowledge of recruitment practices in our primary markets including Krakow, Toronto, Singapore and London
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment with aggressive timelines
- Experience recruiting for senior level roles
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Extensive experience working with senior stakeholders
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented with excellent attention to detail
- High degree of energy with presence and poise
- Decision making / excellent judgement
- Process orientation, strong organizational skills
- Business acumen with effective budget management
- Demonstrate highest levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- Able to navigate comfortably in a face-paced, ambiguous and complex environment
- Strong agility and resilience in driving effective change
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Previous experiences in a global organization, within financial services or fin tech an asset
Covid support section
- We are moving to the new office space which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to current mobile first environment- video calls and possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!