Tableau Architect, Kraków
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
We are looking for a part time consultant to help support our business with Tableau implementation and maintenance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise in areas of architecture, design, and implementation in Tableau cloud.
- Identifies system inadequacies and efficiencies and recommends improvements.
- Presents systems solutions to clients and stakeholders, both verbally and in written form to gain consensus for new solutions, enhancements, and problem fixes.
- Participates in the development and design of dashboards standards and methods.
- Design, develop, conduct unit testing, and maintain complex Tableau reports for scalability, manageability, extensibility, performance, and re-use.
- Determine the best implementation/best practices that will meet the design of the architect.
- Determine the best practices for Tableau cloud administration such as defining groups, dataset, etc that will meet the design of the architect.
- Ensure consistency by adhering to a set of best practices on Tableau cloud
- Resolve support tickets related to Tableau architecture and maintenance
- 3 to 5 years work-related experience in developing and working on Tableau driven dashboards, analytics with deep understanding of advanced calculations and statistical functions.
- 3 to 5 years work-related experience experience in Tableau administrator/architecture.
- A solid understanding of SQL, relational database management system, data modeling, and normalization
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Google cloud Platform
Part time - 10-15 hours per week
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.