System Operations Specialist (late shift), Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects.
- Deliver reliable software on an agile team striving for continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of customers.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
OANDA is hiring for its business operations (BizOps) team. This is a late shift role to cover 15:30-23:30 business hours. Also, that role requires your availability for some weekend hours, on a rotation basis. The BizOps team works with internal and external clients to support OANDA’s global FX and CFD brokerage. This role allows you to be part of the global operations team and become an owner of various critical processes of the firm.
By the end of 3 months you will:
- Level 2 support, resolving technology and execution cases and complaints escalated from Level 1 client support teams.
- Global incident management, running firm-wide incident response & coordination, from discovery/triage through to fix/release.
- Configuration, change impact analysis and platform configuration for OANDA’s various platforms (FxTrade, MT4, MT5, Trading View).
- FIX API onboarding & support, helping clients integrate, successfully conformance test, and run in production on OANDA’s FIX API
- Advanced user of the data-driven programming like SQL, mySQL, GCP, Python, R, etc.
- Proficiency working with small to medium-sized sets of data in Microsoft Excel, including VBA.
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing role - such as support or account management - within the financial / fintech / tech services industry.
- Experience supporting APIs such as FIX and REST.
- Proficiency working with support case management systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, or MS Dynamics
Following qualifications are beneficial:
- Experience working with a retail aggregation platform configuration (oneZero, PrimeXM, Integral)
- Experience working with MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader 5 configuration & administration
- Experience using the Bloomberg terminal
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system, experience working with Ansible playbooks
- Proficiency working with issue-tracking and documentation suites such as JIRA/Confluence, or TFS/SharePoint
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube