Specialist, Affiliates & Partnerships Growth (6 Month Contract), London
We’re looking for an experienced Affiliate and partnership specialist to support internal affiliate team with growth in existing markets and planning and executing entrance into new markets.
- Support the newly formed affiliate team to seriously scale the Oanda affiliate and partnership programme in existing and new markets.
- Develop the IB proposition in emerging markets and execute the IB programme to recruit and onboard IBs with scalable volume of new business.
- Global experience in highly regulated markets and experience in growing into emerging markets.
- Plan and attend affiliate events and expos around the world to generate new business and raise the profile of the Oanda partnership programme.
- Collaborate with regional commercial leads and sales teams to exploit growth opportunities and create competitive advantages in-market.
- Collaborate with Compliance and Legal teams to create a global programme and proposition, actively working on solutions to support regulatory framework, partner onboarding, monitoring, etc.
- Working with partner programme martech and central Analytics team to create operational and commercial reporting suite with ability to attribute contribution of partner programme to overall acquisition and client revenue.
- Provide regular performance reports for senior management and proactively implement corrective action where necessary.
- Build and operate the affiliate marketing tech stack.
- 5+ years affiliate and IB marketing experience
- Global experience in highly regulated markets and experience in growing into emerging markets. Financial services or Gaming industry experience.
- Experience in building affiliate programme from scratch and scaling into new areas and regions.
- Experience in and strong understanding of the affiliate landscape, publishers, merchants, networks
- Effective stakeholder relationship management skills and senior management communication skills.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.