We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
• A keen interest in web and application development
• 3+ years of software development experience in Python or React
• Experience with Git
• Experience with REST and API development
• A high personal standard when it comes to User Interface and Usability (UX)
Bonus Points if you have:
• Experience with app and content deployment using AWS S3 or GCP GCS, Ansible, Jenkins or similar
• Experience with Bash scripting and other Linux tools
• Experience with microservices
• Familiarity with Nginx, Docker and Kubernetes
• Familiarity with TypeScript
• A team of highly-motivated and talented developers handling payment processing
• A friendly and collaborative company with an open office environment.
• An agile development shop in a growing, profitable company.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.