Software Engineer - Shared Services Engineering , Kraków
The Shared Services team is responsible for customer authentication and user management. The team is divided into two scrum teams working from Kraków and Toronto offices. You will have the opportunity to work on microservices written in Python and be responsible to deliver them on Kubernetes.
- Is a functional team that specializes in microservices
- Isn’t afraid to take on any important work that needs to be done
- Works primarily in Python but uses a variety of other languages when needed
- Deploys to the cloud using Google Kubernetes Engine
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day
- Be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects
- Deliver reliable software on an agile team striving for continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews
- Become the domain expert of software components and provide guidance to the rest of the company on everything from best practices to performance
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of customers
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning
- Take on a technical leadership role in the architectural design of new services, components, and/or features.
YOU WILL EXCEL BECAUSE OF YOUR:
- Commitment to getting things done.
- Thirst for knowledge, hunger to learn, and willingness to take on new challenges
- Passion to deliver results and the best customer experience
- Positive attitude, desire to collaborate, and the ability to communicate effectively with others
- Flexibility in responding to shifting priorities
- Leadership ability, regardless of your level of experience, to identify areas of need and take action
- Solid computer science fundamentals
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.