Software Engineer (React Native), Kraków
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 24 years ago. We are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from tech start-ups to global corporations.
Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, allowing forex and CFD investors to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
We’re looking for a software engineer with experience of building cross-platform web and mobile applications using React Native. You’ll be joining an engineering team tasked with developing the next generation OANDA trading platform to support our clients in trading the financial markets with confidence and convenience.
- Work closely with Developers, Architects, Product Managers and UX Designers to deliver new features using React Native,
- Ensure high product quality through code reviews and automated tests to increase confidence in releases,
- Be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the health of our apps running in production (bugs, crashes, performance, etc),
- Help develop and maintain our CI pipeline, releasing apps to the App and Play Stores.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience using React Native to build cross-platform applications, including integrating React Native into existing native applications OR equivalent experience in one of the following: React/iOS/Android,
- Firm grasp of the TypeScript language and modern React,
- Experience managing state with Redux,
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code,
- Experience with automated testing,
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns,
- Strong understanding of UI/UX concepts and interface usability, and a demonstrated record of good design flow in interactive applications,
- Highly organized, with good written and oral communication skills in English.
PROJECT TECH STACK:
Visual Studio Code, XCode, Android Studio, React Native, WebPack, Jest, TypeScript, Lerna, Redux+RxJS, Docker, GCP, Bitrise, OSX, Jira, GitHub
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.