Software Engineer (React), Kraków
Founded in 1996, OANDA became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge. Since then we have been actively developing and expanding our data and payment services globally. Today OANDA is a recognised leader in FX services.
We’re looking for a software engineer with experience of building web applications using React. You’ll be joining an engineering team tasked with developing a payments platform that offers some of the most competitive foreign exchange services in the market, focused on providing corporate clients with a high service level and fast transactions.
- Work closely with the stakeholder and backend developers to develop, test and release new features
- Ensure high product quality through code reviews and automated tests to increase confidence in releases
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Firm grasp of the TypeScript language and building modern React components
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Experience with automated testing suites such as Jest
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns
- Highly organized, with good written and oral communication skills in English
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.