Software Engineer (Python), Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects.
- Deliver reliable software on an agile team striving for continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of customers.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
In a Shared Services team we are responsible for customer authentication and user management. Our team is divided into two scrum teams working from Cracow and Toronto offices. You will have the opportunity to work on microservices written in Python and be responsible to deliver them on Kubernetes.
- We work in a functional team that specializes in microservices.
- We work primarily in Python but use a variety of other languages when needed.
- We are not afraid to take on any important work that needs to be done.
- We deploy to the cloud using Google Kubernetes Engine.
- We work in a hybrid model - We'd love to meet you in the office (Cracow, Zabłocie) once a week with a respect to your own commitments.
- Python - building and maintaining services / flask.
- Docker, Kubernetes.
- Ability to analyse log and debug services.
- Thirst for knowledge, hunger to learn, and willingness to take on new challenges.
Following qualifications are beneficial:
- ASGI Frameworks.
- Prometheus, Grafana.
- OAuth 2.
- General knowledge about service security.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube