Software Engineer, Kraków
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer, who is a team player, passionate about new technologies, and eager to constantly learn new things.
About the Team:
We are an international scrum team of software engineers, working with modern technologies, such as React.js, React Native, Python, and Google Cloud Platform. We build applications that are used by our clients to complete the funding process for a seamless trading experience.
What you’ll do:
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Writing new features
- Independently analyze problems and develop creative solutions
- Automate regression test cases
- Keep the test framework code clean and scalable
- Implement improvements to speed up tests execution times
- Assist in troubleshooting test automation issues
- Manual testing of application
- Create and maintain documentation
Qualifications / Skills:
- Experience with modern React and TypeScript
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns
- Experience with GIT
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Experience with automated testing suites (Selenium / WebDriver, Cypress, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Python
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.