Software Engineer (FX Labs), Kraków
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
We’re looking for a software engineer with experience of building web applications using React and NodeJS. You’ll be joining a full stack engineering team tasked with developing the next generation tools for OANDA education platform, enabling our clients to discover opportunities in the financial markets through visualising insights formed by the OANDA Labs team.
- Work closely with developers, Product Managers and UX Designers to deliver new features and visualisations for OANDA Labs education platform
- Ensure high product quality through code reviews and automated tests to increase confidence in releases
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Firm grasp of the TypeScript language and building modern full stack React and NodeJS applications
- Experience with automated testing suites such as Jest
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns
- Data visualisation experience using d3 or Victory
- Knowledge of OAuth and GraphQL
- React Native experience
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies, for example GCP
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.