Software Engineer - B2B Contract 6 months, Kraków
We look to hire a Senior Software Engineer to support delivery of solutions and systems connected with trading platforms, banks, quick payments providers, and public institutions. You’ll join a multinational engineering team responsible for ensuring a smarter trading experience for our customers worldwide.
This role is a 6-month contractor role and you’d support some of the main projects including
- transaction data migration,
- automation of customer onboarding process,
- trading platforms integration.
You’d be responsible for moving on premise solutions and data to the cloud via the lift and shift method, containerization with Kubernetes and Docker, as well as platform integration with new payment providers.
We’re looking for:
- Solid commercial experience in C#;
- Very good experience in writing SQL queries;
- Good experience with ASP.NET MVC and/or Entity Framework;
- Good experience in microservices;
- Experience in Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm;
- Deep knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns;
- Skills in collecting requirements, and writing well-documented and clean code;
- Fluency in Polish and English is a must.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in C++;
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience in GIT.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.