Social Media Manager, Kraków
OANDA’s vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Founded in 1996, OANDA became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, allowing forex and CFD investors to trade the financial markets. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment. We have come a long way since our first currency feed 24 years ago. We are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from tech start-ups to global corporations.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and PR, Market Analysts, Product Teams and HR.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategies to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and social media KPIs
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (original text, photos,videos, news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate within the marketing and PR team, product team, sales, customer service and HR to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Develop and build social media campaigns to develop and drive brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- 5 years + as a Social media manager
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, TikTok, Wikipedia
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Knowledge across an array of tools, HubSpot Social Inbox Tool, Kicksta, Later, Lightroom, Canva, Unfold, LightAuditor, Hootsuite, Marketing VideoBuilder, Falcon, Design Wizard, HypeAuditor