Social Media Content Creator (Graphic Design + Video), Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in FX solutions offering award-winning online trading platforms. We have offices in the world's most active financial markets and technology centres, including London, New York, Toronto, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Kraków and Frankfurt, to name just a few.
OANDA is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with extensive video production experience to join our Digital Marketing team as the Social Media Content Creator (SMCC). The Designer will produce a large number of content for our social media channels and website.
- The SMCC will develop the video style guide and onscreen elements to complement the existing digital and print style guide.
- The SMCC will work closely with the Social Media Manager, Senior UI/UX Designer, Campaign Managers and Senior Market Analysts to plan, shoot, edit, produce and upload content on a daily and weekly basis to all of OANDA’s social media channels.
- When required, video dispatches must be completed and signed off by the end of each day for immediate release.
- All video must be web-optimised for every social media channel.
The SMCC will work closely with the creative team to
- Storyboard and produce animated infographic videos for our website and education section.
- Create animated product shots for use across our website.
- Add animation to social media posts if needed.
- On big news days, we will need to produce an extra segment for immediate distribution to all our channels.
- Equipment will be sourced in consultation with the SMCC
- All equipment, soundtracks, additional footage and stock imagery will be provided.
Covid support section:
- We are moving to the new office space - Zabłocie Business Park which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to current mobile first environment- video calls and possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you and share your portfolio with us! Please include examples of past video and animation experience.