Senior Transformation Analyst, Kraków
Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
- Contribute to and help lead the culture change across the organisation, leading to success with our Continuous Improvement initiatives and projects.
- Manage projects involving operations, technology, systems, commercial and client facings teams.
- Prepare communication plans regarding process re-engineering for multiple stakeholders.
- Prioritize and implement process change requirements based on the critical project needs.
- Be a champion/advocate on and of our Continuous Improvement journey and work with teams to recommend appropriate changes to process/approach.
- Train and guide people as needed.
- Develop process improvement procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Analyze current process standards and metrics in order to provide solutions for improvements.
- Perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop appropriate process control changes.
- A core aspect of this continuous improvement/operational excellence will be data – demonstrate a capability and aptitude to measure, assess, act and review along with Key Performance Indicators that measure and motivate the service standards the organization is expecting, and quality metrics and results to identify recurring control issues and track trends.
- 5+ years of Operations, Continuous Improvement and/or Change Management experience. Individual will need to be able to demonstrate appropriate commercial awareness and an appreciation for cost/bottom line value creation.
- Project and programme management experience across cultures and geographies.
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement project delivery and sound knowledge and understanding of CI methodologies, processes and tools – ideally a full spectrum understanding of process standardisation, optimisation leading to automation.
- Lean/Lean Six Sigma certification would be an asset.
Skills & Behaviors
- Excellent project management, financial analysis, written, and communication skills.
- Experience documenting and designing new processes and procedures in a dynamic environment.
- Strong operations and or business analyst background and an ability to understand, communicate and interact with project and technical experts.
- Experience working closely with other functional groups and creating/leading cross-functional teams; ability to establish and manage relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Continuous improvement and change management mindset, questioning conventional ways of managing the business and driving change to improve processes and client experience.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible