Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Toronto
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join OANDA’s Global Talent Acquisition team. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading end-to-end recruitment for our Toronto offices and will support additional locations as required. As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will source candidates for both technical and business roles and will lead our entire talent search process from identifying needs and requirements to offer discussions. Working with a global team of Talent Acquisition Partners, external recruiting agencies and campus recruiting departments, you will ensure we are hiring the best possible talent and develop a talent pipeline that allows you to respond quickly to changing business requirements.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you will manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process within our OANDA Toronto offices including:
- Liaising with hiring managers globally to identify hiring needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills to meet hiring plan timelines.
- Creatively sourcing high calibre candidates by leveraging internet resources, direct calling, employee referrals, and other tools.
- Partnering with our Employer Branding Specialist to develop and communicate OANDA’s value proposition.
- Developing and leading creative solutions to attract talent by preparing job postings and deciding both how and where jobs will be posted.
- Screening applications, shortlisting and interviewing selected candidates.
- Making recommendations to managers and taking ownership for timely interviewing and feedback management.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with managers to determine the effectiveness of sourcing plans and implementation, including post-interview debriefs with interview teams.
- Working in coordination with People Partners and Hiring Managers to negotiate compensation packages.
As our Talent Acquisition Partner, you are:
- An experienced professional with 4+ years recruitment experience in conducting technical and business hiring in Canada. Experience with other geographies would be an advantage.
- An independent, self-directed individual who is not afraid to make decisions to develop, execute and deliver on an assigned strategy.
- A dynamic, creative, high-energy individual with extensive experience in full lifecycle recruitment.
- A data driven, very good with tracking & time management, and strong attention to detail.
- A critical thinker with a demonstrated ability to manage projects, develop workflows, drive planning and delegate accordingly to ensure projects meet deadlines.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible