Senior Software Engineer (React/ React Native), Kraków
Billions of dollars worth of trading volume are transacted through OANDA’s platforms every day.
Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge. In 2001 we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
We’re looking for a software engineer with experience of building cross-platform mobile applications using React Native. You’ll be joining an experienced engineering team tasked with developing the next generation OANDA trading platform to support our clients in trading the financial markets with confidence and convenience.
- Work closely with developers, Product Managers and UX Designers to deliver new features using React Native and GraphQL with Apollo
- Ensure high product quality through code reviews and automated tests to increase confidence in releases
- Be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the health of our apps running in production (bugs, crashes, performance, etc)
- Help develop and maintain our CI pipeline, releasing apps to the App and Play Stores
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience using React Native to build cross-platform applications / Alternatively experience with React and willingness to learn React Native
- Firm grasp of the TypeScript language and modern React
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code
- Experience with automated testing suites
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of GraphQL and Apollo
- Solid knowledge of software engineering best practices and design patterns
- Strong understanding of UI/UX concepts and interface usability, and a demonstrated record of good design flow in interactive applications
- Highly organized, with good written and oral communication skills in English
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.