Senior Python Developer, Kraków
About the role/team
The Acquisition Team is responsible for client acquisition through our registration systems. We are an 8 people team working from Krakow and Toronto offices, divided into two scrum teams. You will get a chance to work with the frontend application written in React and backend written in Python.
As a Senior Python Developer, you will:
- Build the next generation user onboarding system using GKE, microservice and event driven architecture for 24/7 readiness.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Drive proof of concept efforts for candidate applications/integrations.
- Mentor and guide other developers.
- Perform code reviews, ensure all the best practices are met.
- Independently analyse problems and develop creative solutions
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to create efficient business solutions.
- Min. 4 years of software development in Python.
- Experience with at least one frameworks in Python (Pyramid, Django, Flask, etc.).
- Understanding of fault-tolerant, resilient and highly available applications.
- Strong automated testing and debugging skills.
- Experience with running applications in the cloud, preferably GCP will be a plus.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.