Senior Manager, Partnerships, London
We’re looking for a senior growth marketer with partnership B2B / SaaS expertise to lead marketing for our FX Data Services and to scale our online trading and data services partnerships. OANDA is the market leader in FX Data services, serving the world’s leading companies such as Google, Patagonia, Samsung, Workday, Airbnb, Microsoft, Dropbox, Alibaba, Haas, Shimano, IATA, NATO, KPMG, EY, Deloitte, just to name a few. We are a global leader in online trading with a wealth of products and services on offer to our global clients.
This role will lead the development, execution and measurement of integrated marketing activities and top-of-funnel initiatives that generate new sales opportunities which ultimately drive revenue. We’re looking for a marketer who is both creative and analytical, has a strong bias to action, and is able to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment with a proven track record in B2B, SaaS and fintech. This is a very strategic role for the company as OANDA is experiencing record growth across all its business lines while looking to enter new markets.
- Day-to-day management/ownership of business’s marketing efforts including demand generation, sales enablement and partner development.
- Development and management of the marketing budget and deployment of budget for all related marketing activities and ability to measure the effectiveness of spending.
- Develop and execute demand generation programs across the sales cycle to generate new inquiries, qualify existing prospects, drive sales meetings, and grow the sales pipeline for our direct sales line, our partner programs, and our channel business.
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel and generate additional demand.
- Create and run innovative campaigns for industries, market segments and target roles such as accountants, product managers, treasurers, risk managers to grow demand for FX Data Services
- Work directly with our top partners including Microsoft, Netsuite, Dell Boomi, IATA, Oracle, Samsung, and global partnership programs to generate new and support existing business within their respective ecosystems.
- Manage conference and event management partnership strategy to drive leads.
- Implement account-based marketing (ABM) programs for a portfolio of over 2000 corporate clients and publication partners with tens of millions of users who use our currency conversion tools and online trading platforms
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage external vendors to build and execute campaigns.
- Experience in effectively managing ad partners/agencies etc.
- Own the relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Use Marketo, Salesforce, DOMO, Google Analytics, and other tools to measure and report on campaign and business results including leads generated, CPL, MQLs, SALs, Opps created, cost-effectiveness, etc.
Who you are
- BS/MS in Business, Marketing, Communications or related emphasis required
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience in marketing-related partnership functions with a B2B/SaaS experience. Knowledge/experience in Fintech is a plus.
- Global experience, having implemented successful marketing initiatives in multiple regions throughout the world.
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to motivate individuals and partners to achieve objectives on time and with great attention to detail.
- Effective and comfortable working with senior leadership.
- Previous experience developing integrated demand generation strategies and executing campaigns with a proven record of supporting sales to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets.
- Experience in managing global partnership recruitment and onboarding to meet business objectives.
- Management of all external properties including website, microsites, social media channels.
- Specific experience in supporting new product launches with fully integrated marketing programs to drive demand.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences including executive management
- Ability to retrieve the “voice of the customer” and to build personas with our product team to ensure we are communicating competently to the right audiences
- Detail-oriented team player with cross-functional project leadership and strong team management skills
- Ability to thrive in a high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.