OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments, and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award-winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Boost your career in a global, multicultural team.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of Customers.
How we work?
The Service Management Team is a part of a global Business Operations Department. They work 24/7 and they are responsible for providing the best support for internal and external stakeholders to support OANDA’s global FX and CFD brokerage. The BizOps Department consists of 15 members (including 2-person Service Management Team) located in Poland, UK and Singapore. You will work with highly skilled teams on industry-leading technology to deliver the best outcomes for OANDA's customers and stakeholders.
As a Senior ITSM Process Coordinator at OANDA, you’ll be a key member of the team responsible for analyzing, designing, and implementing new ITSM processes and workflows across the organization. You will be responsible for ensuring all IT Service Management process practitioners are performing their tasks in accordance to agreed processes and timelines. To do this, you’ll be expected to implement tools to support ITSM processes, deliver training across the organization, and create controls to measure their effectiveness. But you’ll also be hands-on and lead ceremonies such as the Change Advisory Board, Post-Mortem reviews, and participate in Incident Response for mission-critical issues which affect OANDA’s financial, reputational, or regulatory standing.
We work in a hybrid model - we'd love to meet you in the office from time to time with respect to your own commitments.
By the end of 3 months you will learn how to:
Incident & Problem Management:
- Quickly determine the severity of Incidents, considering business impact and technical complexity.
- Effectively coordinate the IT resolver groups working on the resolution of incidents.
- Manage all incidents, problems and changes through their lifecycle to ensure SLA’s are adhered to by teams.
- Chair incident rooms or major incident conference calls and ensure they are working to full efficiency in dealing with major incidents.
- Analyse Incident records to establish and report on trends which impact IT Service Availability.
- Attend Major Incident & Problem reviews and provide feedback on how the service was restored.
- Take part in Change Advisory Board meetings, document and communicate their outcomes.
- Provide monthly Incident, Problem and Change Management reports to demonstrate the effectiveness of the processes.
Process Analysis, Design and Implementation:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to document, and analyse existing ITSM processes.
- Design improved processes that consolidate our approach across all departments, and that align with industry best practices.
- Lead the rollout of new ITSM processes to ensure successful adoption.
- Provide training in ITSM to areas of IT that will benefit from it.
- Previous experience of Service Management / IT Incident Management / Technical Support area.
- Experience in Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Min. ITIL V3 Foundation level or adequate certification.
- Fluent English.
- Availability for some weekend hours in matters of urgency, on a rotation basis (on-calls).
- Knowledge of troubleshooting financial trading platforms or interest in FX/Financial market will be an asset.
- Ability to manage a wide spectrum of stakeholders and showing an ability to manage upwards.
- Effective troubleshooting and analytical skills and ability to manage complex and technical projects.
- Influencing others without having direct authority.
- Singaporeans and PRs are preferred.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube