Senior Internal Audit Analyst, Kraków
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join OANDA’s Internal Audit team. You will be part of a global team that delivers risk-based internal audit and advisory services, including effective risk management and control OANDA’s operations, regulatory compliance, assets, reputation, and financial management.
As our Senior Internal Auditor , you will be responsible for leading and executing audits of various processes across the company, excluding IT area. This role serves as an independent, and objective auditor fully committed towards implementing improvements in business processes of OANDA.
As our Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Audit procedures: Implement a risk-based approach to develop the scope for audits, then successfully execute audit procedures.
- Meetings: Organize, schedule, and attend meetings with various process owners and external auditors.
- Reviews: Perform thorough reviews of implemented internal controls and ensure that best practices are applied across all the processes.
- Business recommendations: Provide clear, articulate recommendations for improvements in operations and internal control measures.
- Report generation: Create accurate reports of findings made during review and ensure its timely submission to the audit committee.
- Data analytics: Leverage technological resources to implement data analytics and advanced auditing techniques.
- Identify risks: Scan, find and label potential business risks, discrepancies, and inefficiencies to go thorough during the annual audit plans.
- Documentation: Prepare the necessary audit documentation and paperwork.
- Integration processes: Provide assistance in the implementation of integration processes to evaluate and control impacts of investments.
As our new Senior Internal Auditor, you have:
- A Master’s degree, diploma, and/or post-secondary education in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related discipline.
- CIA certificate or equivalent.
- 5+ years of work experience in internal auditing. Work experience in a financial institution will be highly appreciated.
- 1+ years of experience of managing audits independently.
- Good knowledge of audit standards, audit techniques and audit methodology.
- Advanced English in oral and written communication.
- Proficiency and experience in using MS Office and various types of common software and applications.
As our new Senior Internal Auditor you bring:
- High professional ethics and high personal culture
- Well-developed communication skills
- Complexity management
- Planning and Organizing
- Data collection and analysis and reporting skills
- Relationship management
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.