Senior Graphic Designer , Kraków
We are a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and forex services. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
OANDA is seeking a digital first Senior Graphic Designer to join our bustling in-house Creative Services team. The ideal candidate possesses 5+ years of real work experience, a strong portfolio of digital design and art direction work, who is looking for an opportunity to work with our lively team of marketing professionals that service a renowned global company.
You will be responsible for concepting non-traditional digital first ideas, and passionate about crafting them all the way to final delivery. The position will require a full understanding of our brand, products and the markets in which we are competing. A knowledge of trading is advantageous but not essential as training can be given.
- Understand the importance of the ‘big idea’ and how well the work reflects within the framework of the OANDA brand
- Strategize and brainstorm closely with our team of copywriters to collaboratively produce multiple strong creative concepts for new briefs
- Effectively communicate your creative ideas and strategies
- Work directly with business stakeholders, managers, writers, other designers, developers, and sponsored partnerships to co-ordinate design executions to spec and on time
- Create strong and effective design communications within brand guidelines, whilst working closely with the creative team on integrated campaigns
- Ensure design integrity and consistency throughout all communications
- Occasional creation of company presentation documents e.g. infographics, press releases and Powerpoint presentations
- Experience with CMS publishing and email design is a plus
Qualifications and experience
- Post-secondary education in Digital Graphics, Design, Marketing, Animation, or related experience
- 5+ years of experience in a client-side or digital agency environment, art directing and designing, for digital mediums
- Experience in both digital and traditional media
- Deep understanding and experience with responsive website design, UI design and web technologies
- Strong grasp of UI/UX fundamentals across desktop, tablet and mobile platforms with top-flight communication skills
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) and Figma, within the Mac OS environment. Any animation/video experience a big bonus
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Excellent command of the English Language (Speaking & Writing)
Essential: Candidate must be able show examples of their work by providing a link to their portfolio.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.