Senior FP&A Data Analyst, Kraków
We are OANDA:
We are an award-winning global financial services company offering leading currency solutions and online trading platforms for both retail and corporate clients. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their online trading and currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions.
Backed by one of the world’s largest private equity firms, with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
- Do you enjoy working with large datasets and turning them into actionable insights?
- Do you like to challenge the status quo?
- Do you find creative ways to take on big picture challenges?
- Do you think analytically, and strategically?
- Do you understand how FP&A fits into, and supports, an organisation?
- Are you excited about using data as a deciding factor in decision making?
If so, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Work directly with the Head of Analytics and FP&A Manager, using data to ensure Oanda continues to make sound financial decisions
- Influence the company’s strategic directions by driving data driven decision making across the organisation
- Support our senior leadership team to make key strategic decisions
- Be responsible for working on financial planning and forecasting projects
- Be a key contributor to management reporting and financial analysis, building reports and visualisations to help communicate any and all insights
- Document and maintain operational procedures and processes relating to analytical and reporting processes
- Take initiative to improve the quality and efficiency of internal reports, including enhancing financial models, dashboards and streamlining analysis and processes
- Provide analytical support for Board meetings and review meetings
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a BA/BSc in Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- Have significant experience in SQL and Excel
- Have experience working within Finance or FinTech industries
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role with a solid understanding of financial statements
- Have excellent quantitative, written and presentation skills
- Be results orientated and capable to manage multiple priorities
- Have experience working in Python (numpy and pandas packages as an asset)
- Have worked with enterprise business intelligences platforms such as Tableau, Domo or MicroStrategy, with Domo as an asset
- Is a cross-functional Data team made up of data scientists, data and software architects, software engineers and data analysts spanning the globe
- Has ownership over data company-wide, from analytics to global business reporting, compliance reportings and any other data inquiries
- Manages the entire data lifecycle from extraction to visualization
- Works in the Google Cloud Platform, SQL, Python, Java, C++ and are always prototyping new technologies
We Value Our People:
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.