Senior Finance Data Analyst - FP&A, Kraków
We are OANDA:
We are an award-winning global financial services company offering market leading currency solutions and online trading platforms for both retail and corporate clients. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their online trading and currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions.
Backed by one of the world’s largest private equity firms, with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking to empower highly motivated, passionate people who want to make their mark in a dynamic environment.
- Are you passionate about data, and turning it into actionable insights?
- Do you like solving complex problems, and want to make a palpable difference in a short time frame?
- Do you understand the importance and role of a Finance team to an organisation?
- Do you enjoy critical thinking, getting to the bottom of a problem, and formulating a plan for how to solve it?
- Are you results orientated, and able to manage multiple projects?
If so, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Initially spend 2 months seconding in Analytics, getting to grips with OANDA’s data
- Work directly with the Director of FP&A, using data to ensure OANDA continues to exercise sound financial and strategic judgement
- Influence the company’s strategic direction through data by supporting the senior leadership team
- Be responsible for working on financial planning and forecasting projects
- Be a key contributor to management reporting via creating visualisations to help communicate insights
- Take initiative to improve the quality and efficiency of internal reports, including enhancing financial models, dashboards and streamlining analysis and processes
- Provide support for Board meetings and review meetings
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a BA/BSc in a numerical discipline
- Have significant experience in SQL and Excel
- Have prior experience working within the Finance or FinTech industries
- Have some experience working in Python (numpy and pandas packages as an asset)
- Have worked with enterprise business intelligences platforms such as Tableau, Domo or MicroStrategy, with Domo as an asset
We Value Our People:
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.