Senior Copywriter, London
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments, and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award-winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Coinpass Limited, a UK crypto asset firm founded in 2018, has just joined OANDA Group; through coinpass.com, one of the few crypto exchanges registered with the FCA, OANDA will be able to invest in and grow a cryptocurrency trading offering in the UK market, providing retail traders and investors with a regulated route to the digital economy.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Boost your career in a global, multicultural team.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of Customers.
How we work?
This role will be supporting our CoinPass business and the great OANDA business. You will be responsible for creating compelling copy that will be used across website and advertising material in a highly regulated environment. You will be part of a fast-paced, highly creative and focused team that is responsible for creating global tone of voice and language and copy guidelines and brand marketing.
By the end of 3 months you will learn how to:
- Write with simplicity and power about financial derivatives, financial products or other complex and regulated products.
- Translate complex information into simple, accurate, clear, consistent and compelling messages for prospects, clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Clearly communicate key message and user benefits in some (to name a few) of the following canvases:
- Performance marketing optimised for A/B testing
- FB (paid & unpaid)
- YouTube (paid & unpaid)
- Infographics & animations
- Product marketing or CRM
- Print, from OOH to direct mail
- Collaborate with local marketers to serve a global mass-market audience and localise benefits and tone with sensitivity and insight.
- Inspire, create, and sustain a culture of excellence through best practice, ideation, and copy execution.
- Take marketing & communications briefs, ideate concepts and independently deliver work with evidence of business outcome.
- Previous copywriting experience, preferably in the financial industry.
- SEO experience is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading
- A relentless focus on users and solving for their needs and wants, experience working with data & insights.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Autonomy and excellent organisation and project management skills.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube