Senior Client Experience Associate (Mandarin Language Fluency) , Singapore
About the role
If you like working with people on a daily basis and you want to speed up your career in FinTech, you should join our global Client Experience Team! It is a great opportunity to broaden knowledge of Forex area and cooperate with other departments in the company.
Our Client Experience Associates are responsible for front-line point-of-contact for our customers and handling all customer questions and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Informing our customers about our products, helping them to understand how our products work and how to use them (via live chat and email).
- Providing advanced troubleshooting assistance to customers having difficulty accessing the platform.
- Identifying customer needs to ensure high customer satisfaction, growth, and retention of business.
- Taking part in acting-supervisor/team lead duties in the absence of management and with ad-hoc tasks.
- Providing training to newer CX associates on processes and procedures.
- Maintaining a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered by OANDA.
- Cooperating with and supporting other Departments – Account Onboarding, Compliance, Legal etc.
- Maintaining licensing (as required) within the regulated supported regions (NFA, MAS, ASIC).
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Mandarin.
- Previous experience with CRM system - Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Zendesk etc.
- Flexibility to work from the office (once a week) and work sometimes during the public holidays.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent communications skills and positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and resourceful.
- Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes.
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are preferred.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.