Senior Client Experience Associate (Mandarin Language Fluency) , Singapore
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments, and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award-winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Boost up your career path in a global, multicultural team.
- Give yourself a chance to develop in Client Experience, Forex Exchange Services, Onboarding, Compliance and Legal areas.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
- Contribute innovative ideas to improve the daily trading experience of thousands of customers.
In a Client Experience Team we are responsible for increasing OANDA's platform customers satisfaction, reducing attrition, processing account opening, and funding request in a timely manner. Our CX Team works from Toronto, Krakow, Tokyo and Singapore offices.
We work in a hybrid model - we'd love to meet you in the office from time to time with respect to your own commitments.
By the end of the first three months you will learn how to:
- Inform our customers about our products, help them to understand how our products work and how to use them (via phone, live chat and email).
- Provide advanced troubleshooting assistance to customers having difficulty accessing the platform.
- Take part in acting-supervisor/team lead duties in the absence of management and with ad-hoc tasks (providing training, taking part in recruitment meetings).
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered by OANDA.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Mandarin.
- Leadership skills.
- Passionate about learning and strive to gain new knowledge about product and service changes.
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are preferred.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube