Senior Affiliate Manager, London
We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago, we are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, from a tech start-up to a global corporation. Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for highly motivated, passionate individuals who want to make a mark in a dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Affiliate Lead, the Senior Affiliate Manager is responsible for Affiliate marketing activity in their defined regions.
- Own the continual evolution of the affiliate program growth including attract affiliates, onboard, guide, and manager the relationship to generating growing revenues.
- Working with the Global CMO and CMO APAC produce an annual marketing plan with investment scenario planning that enables the business to meet defined commercial customer targets across each region.
- Manage the Acquisition process,ensuring funds are deployed effectively and efficiently to deliver market by market leads, application and NTA targets.
- Optimize the offering, creative investors and commercial terms with affiliates to ensure that design, content and copywriting resources are used to meet business goals.
- Provide regular performance reports for senior management and proactively implement corrective action where necessary
- Operate and maintain the affiliate marketing tech stack to enable the business to grow the network.
- Collaborate with a team of marketing specialists, and colleagues from other departments who achieve the objectives set by management.
Reporting to this position
There are no direct reports, but quite a bit of matrix management skills are needed.
Qualifications and experience
- 4+ years affiliate marketing or partnerships building experience
- Strong online marketing skills in demand driving and website
- Track record in brand development
- Experience in building affiliate program from scratch – an advantage.
- Sector experience is desirable but not essential
Type of individual
This role will typically suit someone who is a live and brief affiliate marketing, with excellent interpersonal skills, and matrix management capabilities. Drive and resilience are key attributed to be successful in this role.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible