Security Analyst, Singapore
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects.
- Boost up your career path in FinTech industry.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
By the end of 3 months you will:
- Implement and provide input on the design and improvement of required security measures to (but not limited to) firewalls, application servers, user endpoints, and message / data encryption standards.
- Use approved tools and techniques to scan OANDA infrastructure and applications to detect security vulnerabilities. Use various reporting methods to articulate the severity and business impact of such vulnerabilities, and work with system custodians / application owners to remediate identified vulnerabilities.
- Contribute to Incident Response Playbooks to ensure that OANDA is prepared to respond to security incidents in a consistent and professional manner.
- Create and manage security alerts for the timely identification of security incidents and respond to such incidents, in line with established Playbooks.
- Previous experience of 2-4 years specifically in the information security area.
- Demonstrated experience working with security technologies.
- Availability to work afternoon/evening shift for first 3-6 months (during training program) + max of 2 days a week till 9pm SGT (because of the meetings with rest of the team who works from UK).
- Working knowledge of industry security standards such as SOC2, ISO27001/ISO27002, NIST, etc. will be an advantage.
- Certifications such as CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker, CompTIA Network+, CWAPT Certified Penetration Tester, Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst will be also an additional plus.
Singaporeans and PRs are preferred.
- Thirst for knowledge, hunger to learn, and willingness to take on new challenges.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube