Salesforce Administrator, London
OANDA is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to work closely with the functional leader, CRM team and CX team. You will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce platform for over 300 users of both Service Cloud and Sales Cloud. In this role you will be reporting to the CRM lead, and will be working on a team based in Toronto. Our CRM team’s mission is to implement and enhance a scalable CRM platform that provides a 360-degree view of customer data to support our business at all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with implementation partners to deploy new Sales Cloud and Service Cloud projects including Einstein Analytics, Communities, Knowledge Base, and Customer Portals (among others!)
- Create and maintain documentation of our Salesforce implementation.
- Work as part of an agile team, striving for continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews, leveraging Salesforce DX and development / DevOps best practices.
- Support over 300 OANDA Salesforce users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues, and supporting escalated administrative needs of users. Coordinate with Salesforce support when necessary.
- Review and optimize the implementation of Sales, Service, and Marketing processes in Salesforce related to Campaign Management, Lead Management, Opportunity Management, and Case Management.
- Configure, develop, test and deploy Salesforce projects for our customer onboarding process to meet regulatory requirements.
- Manage user onboarding and offboarding, and work with our Security and IT teams to ensure appropriate permissions management through the configuration of profiles, roles, permission sets, and sharing rules.
- Work with our Salesforce account management team to ensure our needs are well served by our contract and licenses.
- Analyze and create reports and dashboard for users.
- Provide executive-level reporting of individual, team, regional, and global Sales and CX performance.
- Support our Salesforce developers, BI team, and software developers in accessing, understanding, and integrating with our Salesforce data model.
- Evaluate, install, and manage Salesforce integrations and applications.
- Manage our data model by creating custom objects, page layout and record types. Perform Bulk or API data loading using Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, Mulesoft, Dataloader.io and Mass Delete.
- Set up Service Cloud console, Web to Case, Web to Lead, and Email to Case.
- Build custom email templates using merge fields.
- Work with declarative features like creating workflows, approval processes, process builder, escalation rules and assignment rules for complex business process automation.
- Stay up to date with new Salesforce features and best practices through Trailheads, pursuing new certifications, and by attending local and global Salesforce conferences and events.
- Experience working with both Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Salesforce Administrator/Advanced Administrator Certification.
- Other Salesforce certifications an asset
Covid support section
- We are moving to the new office space - Zabłocie Business Park which was designed and rebuilt to offer you a secure environment in pandemic time
- Hybrid way of working (remote work + open office)
What is our application process? Design to current mobile first environment- video calls and possibility of using LinkedIn profile instead of resume Let us know you!