Salesforce Administrator, Kraków
The Salesforce Administrator must have a deep technical expertise in Salesforce.com, and will have system-wide responsibility for platform configuration, integration and customization on complex, integrated projects.
The developer is required to be involved in functional, technical and integration design, driving innovation and efficiency. The candidate will be expected to leverage knowledge of application development methodologies and other technologies to produce comprehensive solutions for clients’ business requirements and will be very comfortable supporting an AGILE approach to software development.
Mentoring more junior talent will be a key part of the role as we grow adoption of the Salesforce solution, including collaboration and knowledge sharing to build re-usable assets, accelerators and methodologies across the Salesforce.com practice.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related area
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with internal customers through the entire SDLC, from requirements gathering and documentation, to design and development, to testing and user documentation.
- A self-starter, willing and eager to learn new things and approach solutions differently
- Proven leadership skills to guide junior team members through design, implementation and deployment
- Passionate about designing and developing game-changing applications for customers
- Good understanding of Salesforce and its offerings: Service Cloud, Knowledge, Live Agent
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Apex, and Visualforce pages
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented methodologies
- Experience with SCRUM Agile methodology
- Salesforce Certification (Developer/Advanced Developer), or equivalent experience.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diverse of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment to everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.