Sales Specialist (German Language Fluency), Kraków
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments, and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award-winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player, cooperating with Polish well-known brokerage house - OANDA TMS.
OANDA TMS is a part of the OANDA Group - we provide investors with intuitive platform enabling to trade currencies, commodities, stock indices, shares and cryptocurrencies. Thanks to the OANDA TMS mobile app, investments in global markets are always at hand!
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Help us execute sales development strategy of growing both on stable and new markets.
- Contribute innovative ideas and be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects.
- Boost up your career path in FinTech industry.
- Improve yourself and your team through education and continuous learning.
In our global Sales Outbound Team we are responsible for acquisition of new OANDA's clients via phone and mail - we provide daily customer service and build up positive relationships with our clients from our internal database. Our Sales Outbound Team works from Warsaw (Poland & East Europe), Krakow (Europe & LATAM) and Singapore (APAC) offices. We work in a hybrid model - we'd love to meet you in the office from time to time with respect to your own commitments.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Contacting clients regularly to maintain a strong working relationship.
- Educating clients on the principles of the functioning of financial markets and encourage them to use OANDA's products.
- Meeting or exceeding sales performance targets.
- Attending and contributing to sales meetings/e-meetings/events.
What are we looking for?
- Previous phone-based Sales, Customer Service or similar experience.
- Fluent German and good English.
- Willingness to continually upgrade skills and training with regard to financial markets, combined with an interest in international events.
- Very good interpersonal skills with positive attitude.
We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube