Sales Executive (Spanish speaker for LATAM region), Kraków
Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, OANDA are looking for a focused, eager and determined Individual to join the Sales team within our Krakow based Sales department. You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service and be genuinely interested in learning about the FX and CFD markets.
Join OANDA and support our prospective clients from the LATAM region in their journey with us and our products. We offer you a clear Target and Sales Commission Scheme Plan and opportunity to learn about the financial market.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Salesperson (success in 1-2 previous roles within a target-driven environment). You will have an excellent telephone manner and be confident communicating with high volumes of prospective clients.
Became a part of the global sales team from the heart of Europe.
You will have some prior phone-based sales experience but experience within the financial industry is not mandatory as training will be provided from our industry professionals.
Salary and benefits will be competitive as well as being eligible for a performance-based variable compensation plan.
Duties & responsibilities
- Working with New Accounts to assist customers when completing all documents required to open an account
- Attending and contributing to sales meetings
- Working to company policies, processes, procedures and standards
- Calling and emailing identified prospective OANDA clients
- Meeting or exceeding client conversion targets
- 100+ outgoing calls per day
- Answering prospects questions concerning OANDA’s products and services
- Documenting all client communications in Salesforce®
- Minimum of 2 years phone-based sales experience
- Excellent English and Spanish written and oral communication skills are mandatory (Portuguese is also desirable)
- Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Experience with Salesforce®
- Experience within the financial industry or technology sectors
- Demonstrated desire and willingness to continually upgrade skills and training with regards to financial markets, combined with an interest in international events
- Knowledge of the LATAM market
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams while remaining decisive and displaying sound judgment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)