We have come a long way since our first currency feed 23 years ago. We are an award-winning global company offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate clients, that has grown from a tech start-up to a global corporation.
Founded in 1996, we became the first company to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge. In 2001, we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets. Our vision is to transform how our clients can meet all of their currency needs with innovative and award-winning solutions. Under new ownership with significant ambitions to grow the business on the global stage, we are looking for a focused, eager and determined Individual to join the Retention Sales team within our London based Sales department. You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service and be genuinely interested in learning about the FX and CFD markets.
This role is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Junior Salesperson (success in 1-2 previous roles within a target-driven environment). You will have an excellent telephone manner and be confident communicating with high volumes of existing clients. You will have some prior phone-based sales experience but experience within the financial industry is not mandatory as training will be provided from our industry professionals.
Salary and benefits will be competitive as well as being eligible for a performance-based variable compensation plan.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Calling and emailing existing inactive OANDA clients
• Answering prospects questions
• Documenting all client communications in Salesforce
• Attending and contributing to sales meetings
• Ability to work flexible hours
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 2 years phone-based sales experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills combined with the ability to grasp complex concepts quickly
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Fluency (spoken and written) in an additional language within EMEA
• Degree-level education
• Experience within the financial industry or technology sectors
• Demonstrated desire and willingness to continually upgrade skills and training with regards to financial markets, combined with an interest in international events.
• An independent, self-directed individual who is not afraid to make decisions to develop, execute and deliver on an assigned strategy
• A highly detailed individual with the ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Experience in Salesforce would be a distinct advantage