Sales Account Executive (Vietnamese Language Fluency), Singapore
About the role
We look for a sales professional to join our Singapore Sales Team focusing on the high-growth ASEAN market. You should have a passion for providing excellent customer service, be motivated to achieve set targets and be genuinely interested in learning about the FX and CFD markets.
Sales experience in the financial industry is not necessary as training will be provided. This is a unique chance to build key transferable skills in the financial space, with plenty of growth and development opportunities available at OANDA.
We also offer commission and flexible hybrid working arrangement and you will also have the opportunity to travel abroad to attend events and meet clients or partners in the ASEAN region.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Calling and emailing prospective OANDA clients (100+ outgoing calls per day) from ASEAN region (Vietnam, Philippine, Malaysia etc.).
- Meeting or exceeding client conversion targets.
- Answering prospects questions concerning OANDA’s products and services and documenting all client communications in Salesforce system.
- Working with New Accounts to assist customers when completing all documents required to open an account.
- Attending and contributing to sales meetings/e-meetings/events.
- Working to company policies, processes, procedures and standards.
What are we looking for?
- Min.1 year phone-based sales experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Demonstrated desire and willingness to continually upgrade skills and training with regard to financial markets.
- Flexibility to attend the international traders fairs/events mainly in ASEAN region (twice/three times a year).
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Singaporeans and PRs are preferred.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible