Sales Account Executive (Mandarin Language Fluency), Singapore
OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments, and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award-winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work on an award-winning platform that processes billions of dollars every day.
- Boost up your career in FinTech industry, in company with 25+ years of market leadership.
- Have a key role in a high growth Singapore market.
- Contribute innovative ideas and be on a team that’s responsible for company-wide top priority projects.
- Improve yourself and learn about FX and CFDs from the industries best.
- Give yourself an opportunity to work with attractive commission system.
How we work?
In our global Sales Outbound Team we are responsible for acquisition of new OANDA's Clients via phone and e-mail - we identify potential Clients, provide daily services to them, build up positive relationships and closing deals. Our Sales Outbound Team works from Warsaw (Poland & East Europe), Krakow (Europe & LATAM) and Singapore (ASEAN) offices.
Sales experience in the financial industry is not necessary as training will be provided. This is a unique chance to build key transferable skills in the financial space, with plenty of growth and development opportunities available at OANDA..
We work in a hybrid model - we'd love to meet you in the office from time to time with respect to your own commitments.
By the end of the first three months you will learn how to:
- Acquire of new OANDA's Clients from our internal base (leads generated by Marketing Team) mostly via phone.
- Manage and deepen new and existing relationships with a dedicated portfolio of OANDA’s Clients (high-value Clients).
- Retain and reactivate Clients through proactive management, utilising OANDA's products and services.
- Identify needs and answer prospects questions concerning OANDA’s products or services.
- Document all Client communications in Salesforce system.
- Attend to internal sales meetings/e-meetings/events in Singapore office and with the Clients as well when it is required.
- Min.2-3 years phone-based sales / customer service experience.
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
- CMFAS 1B, 6 & 6A qualifications.
- Previous experience in FX, CFD industry or financial markets will be a plus.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and willing to take on challenges.
- Singaporeans and PRs are preferred.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here
Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube