Sales Account Executive (LATAM region), Kraków
We are looking for a focused, eager and determined person to join our Sales Team in Krakow. You should have a passion for providing excellent customer service, be motivated to achieve set targets and be genuinely interested in learning about the FX and CFD markets. But you don't have to be experienced in the financial industry as training will be provided.
Join OANDA and support our prospective clients from the LATAM region in their journey with us and our products. We offer you a clear Target and Sales Commission Scheme Plan and opportunity to learn about the financial market.
Became a part of the global sales team from the heart of Europe.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Calling and emailing prospective OANDA clients.
- Meeting or exceeding client conversion targets.
- Answering prospects questions concerning OANDA’s products and services and documenting all client communications in Salesforce system.
- Working with New Accounts to assist customers when completing all documents required to open an account.
- Attending and contributing to sales meetings/e-meetings/events.
- Working to company policies, processes, procedures and standards.
What are we looking for?
- Min. 2 years phone-based sales experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Fluent Spanish, knowing of Portuguese will be an advantage.
- Previous experience within the financial industry or technology sectors will be a plus.
- Demonstrated desire and willingness to continually upgrade skills and training with regard to financial markets, combined with an interest in international events.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to cultivate meaningful relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible