Sales Account Executive (Italian Language Fluency) , Kraków
About the role
If you are customer-oriented and want to acquire new skills in the area of financial markets, join TMS OANDA.
We are part of the OANDA group, the world leader in trading financial instruments. We are the most accomplished brokerage house in Poland, offering financial services based on information technology (FinTech). We provide investors with intuitive platform enabling to trade currencies, commodities, stock indices, shares and cryptocurrencies. Thanks to the TMS OANDA mobile app, investments in global markets are always at hand!
We are looking for a focused, eager and determined Individual to join the Sales Team within our Poland based Sales Department to cover for the EU market. You must have a passion for providing excellent customer service and be genuinely interested in learning about the FX and CFD markets.
What will be your scope of duties?
- Acquisition of new OANDA's clients via phone and mail (100+ outgoing calls per day).
- Identifying clients' needs and answering prospects questions concerning OANDA’s products and services.
- Managing and deepen new and existing relationships with a dedicated portfolio of OANDA’s clients; documenting all client communications in Sugar.
- Working with New Accounts to assist customers when completing all documents required to open an account.
- Attending and contributing to sales meetings//e-meetings/events.
What are we looking for?
- Previous phone-based Sales, Customer Service or similar experience.
- Excellent English and an additional EU language written and oral communication skills are mandatory (preferably English+ Italian).
- Previous experience within the financial industry or technology sectors will be a plus.
- Willingness to continually upgrade skills and training with regard to financial markets, combined with an interest in international events.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exceed personal and team target.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.