Risk Analyst , Kraków
The Operational Risk Analyst will gather information, analyze operational risk performance, identify possible risks and make recommendations for operational improvements across the enterprise.
Risk Assessments and Risk register maintenance
- Review and challenge business risk and control self-assessments (RCSAs), new initiative risk assessments, and other operational risk assessments.
- Maintain awareness of significant changes impacting the business, both internally and externally.
- Lead Company-wide assessments for selected risk categories, e.g., trading risk, information management risk, cyber security risk.
- Conduct detailed risk reviews of emerging risks with the collaboration of internal subject matter experts.
- Participate in ongoing reviews of operational risks across OANDA
Key Risk Indicators and Reporting
- Manage the KRIs and risk reporting to assess appropriate coverage of key operational risks, adequate controls over risk reporting and to maintain centralized KRI inventory.
- Participate in the analysis and development of reporting packages for Risk Management Executive Committee, Audit and Risk Committee and the Board and other ad hoc reports as may be required from time to time.
Risk Event (ORE) Reporting (10%)
- Manage the Operational Risk Event reporting process ensuring OREs are accurately captured, root cause analysis is thorough and appropriate risk mitigation action plans are established to prevent recurrence
- Maintain and update centralized issue management database, tracking and reporting on open action items and trends relating to RCSAs, OREs, KRIs, Compliance gaps, and Internal Audit/external review findings
- Assess impacts of issues on risk exposures
- Track identified risk remediation action plans to completion.
Risk Policies, Guidelines and Procedures
- Review operational risk policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, jointly with the lines of business where appropriate
- Manage the process to obtain and incorporate, where applicable, feedback from the business on changes in Risk Management Framework
Risk Awareness and Training
- Improve the awareness of risk management through the development and delivery of risk training and awareness programs
- Demonstrate value to the business using insights from the use of risk management tools in an integrated fashion to improve and deepen business adoption of risk management accountabilities
- Encourage an open environment for collaboration, risk identification, and remediation
- 3 to 5 years’ related experience in business, risk management and/or audit, within Financial Services business areas.
- Formal Education - Bachelor's degree required in Business or equivalent
- Certification(s)/Designation(s) preferred in related area
- Previous experience in the use of GRC software such as Service Now/Resolver/Diligent
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.