Researcher - Consumer Insights, Kraków
Founded in 1996, OANDA became the first company to provide exchange rate information on the internet free of charge. In 2001 we launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets with confidence and convenience.
We have an exciting opportunity for a researcher to join the Consumer Insights team to help shape the future of our trading platforms and products. We’re looking for a high performer to support our research activities at OANDA, working in partnership with the Product and Design teams to discover opportunities and advocate the clients’ needs as part of our product roadmap. The role will report to the Consumer Insights Manager.
- Assess industry trends and perform competitor comparison
- Day-to-day management of research projects - both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Interpret both quantitative data and qualitative feedback to produce clear, concise reports containing actionable insight to help drive business initiatives
- Liaise with vendors associated with research activities
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- English speaking and writing to a business level
- 2+ years experience in a research role
- Excellent analytical skills & effective communication skills
- Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
- Degree in psychology or other relevant qualification
Desired but not Essential
- Financial markets knowledge
- CFD/FX industry knowledge
- Experience in moderating Qualitative research
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.