Reporting Specialist, Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
Who we are
TMS Brokers is part of OANDA group, an award-winning global company that offers currency solutions for both real and corporate clients: from tech startups to global corporations.
We are the most experienced brokerage house in Poland, offering financial services based on information technology (FinTech). We give investors intuitive tools to trade on currencies, commodities, stock indices, stocks and cryptocurrencies. Thanks to the TMS mobile application, investments in global markets are always at hand!
We are looking for Reporting Specialist to work in our TMS Warsaw office (OANDA Group) in the Finance Planning and Analysis Team.
- Do you want to work with great people in an energetic and open company culture?
- Do you want to make your mark with an Agile team that is re-shaping the future of analytics at OANDA?
- Are you passionate about finding efficient solutions to technical problems?
- Is data not just the answer, but the means to asking more questions to you?
If so, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for daily reporting and analysis of different aspects of company’s activity
- Prepare financial reports (both regular and ad-hoc)
- Optimize existing processes and prepare report automations
- Present forecasts to the business
- Be responsible for data and trends analyses
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Foundational experience with SQL with willingness to learn
- Have very good Excel skills
- Knowledge or interest in learning Python
We Value Our People:
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.