Receptionist , Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
TMS Brokers is part of OANDA group, an award-winning global company that offers currency solutions for both real and corporate clients: from tech startups to global corporations.
The TMS has over 20 years of experience in supporting clients investing on global financial markets, providing them with experienced advisors, reliable education and innovative tools.
At TMS, we provide investors with intuitive tools to trade on international financial markets. Thanks to the TMS mobile application, they can follow the market, be up to date with opportunities and invest wherever they are.
We’re looking for Receptionist to join our office in the heart of Warsaw.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Manage correspondence including keeping records and ensuring the smooth documents flow in the office.
- Organize business meetings and business trips for company personnel.
- Support the Board with the administration tasks.
- Correspondence distribution (drive if and when required) in Warsaw and company’s cars maintenance.
- Keep a safe and clean reception area by complying with regulations, rules and procedures.
- Administration support with brokers accounts opening.
We look for:
- Previous experience at similar role.
- Secondary education diploma.
- Fluent Polish and good English.
- Computer literacy including working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and internet browser.
- Experience with office equipment.
- Driving license and an active driver.
- Excellent communication and presenting skills.
- Customer-first approach.
You will get:
- Joining fast developing FinTech organization.
- Opportunity to learn financial markets from top class specialists.
- Job security based on employment contract.
- Benefits including private medical care.
- An access to global learning & development programs.